Mormon Funeral Potatoes
Just absolutely a family favorite!!!!
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonaise NOT MIRACLE WHIP
- 1/3 cup half and half
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1 32oz bag country style hashbrowns thawed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups semi-crushed corn flake cereal
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat over to 350.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sour cream, mayonaise, half and half, salt and pepper.
- Fold in green onions and hasnbrowns.
- Pour mixture into 9x13 greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle cheese over top, followed by corn flakes, and finally melted butter.
- Cover with foil and bake 45 mins.
- Remove foil and bake 10-15 minutes more.
- Casserole should be golden brown and make you cry just a little because they are so freaking fantastic.
- Pull yourself together and serve!
Courses Side Dish
Recipe by Sacred Ground Sticky Floors at https://sacredgroundstickyfloors.com/2018/01/18/mormon-funeral-potatoes/