Season 5 Episode 9 Charming War Paint: Makeup Love
Wearing makeup, removing makeup, how makeup routines change as we age
- Jami Prays
- Road Sign – Makeup can be a charming way to enhance the beauty that already shines from within you.
- Scripture: 1 Samuel 16:7b The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart
- Healthy Bite: The Benefits of a “Spiritual Food Diet”
- Book Recommendations
- Feuding Fan Dancers: Faith Bacon, Sally Rand,
- The Golden Age of the Showgirl Leslie Zemeskis and Staging Your Comeback: A Complete Beauty Revival for Women Over 45
What you put on your face is not much help if your skin is dehydrated or unhealthy
My favorite skin care routine… WATER! And this one of my favorite wellness books EVER!
Mentioned in this show:
Follow me on Pinterest and see all the things I love! And my board about makeup and skin care Fancy Face!
And check out my favorite lipstick at I wear galore (shade #9)! Use coupon code JAMI70 for 70% off your purchase! Click here!
And listen to Season 5 Episode 9 here! Charming Warpaint
Please become a Patron! We love loving on our Patrons!
Check out all the t-shirts we are adding to the Etsy shop! Jesus be all over you, Grace Girl, Marine Mom, and Jesus drank wine shirts too! Follow this link and favorite my shop so you never miss another design!